Family Music for babies
(Newborn to 15 months)
Designed for parents and their babies to take together, these weekly classes help you learn how to play musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities for the two of you. When you go home, you can continue the fun with great downloads (or a superb CD) recorded by a fine children’s choir and outstanding instrumentalists. Using your parent guidebook along with rhythm sticks, a Musikgarten rattle, and colorful scarf will give you both hours of enjoyment.
Musikgarten has no equal
Musikgarten's musical play for babies:
- Increases your baby’s curiosity about music
- Develops listening skills and a sense of beat
- Establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought
- Helps you form a closer bond with your baby
- Gives you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies
Ready to register? here are some details:
Price: $80/month for enrollment in a once-a-week class
One-Time Materials Fee: $34.00
Class Duration: 50 minutes/week
Wednesday mornings 10:00-10:50am
Classes start Wednesday morning, September 5
Attend a class for free!
If a class is in session, you're invited to attend one (and participate if you'd like) for free! Please simply let us know in advance that you'd like to attend.